Enter your keyword

Monday 20 March 2017

Nollywood Actress Ejine Speaks On Her Big B00bs



When it comes to ‘watermelon’, Ejine Okoroafor has it in abundance. 

The budding actress is bus’ty and the load is attracting a lot of unnecessary attention.

Tall and fair-skinned, her ample bosom will make the self-acclaimed ‘queen’ of Nollywood, Cossy Ojiakor, go green with envy.However, unlike what many think that big boobs cause back pain for its owners, Ejine says she is perfectly pleased with the way Godcreated her.

 In a chat with Sunday Scoop, she said, “The Bible says that God created me beautifully and wonderfully in His own image and I don’t have reason to complain. I am in love with myself and I thank God for blessing me this much.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular

SEE LATEST HERE

ALL FULL POST HERE (HOME) | GET WIDGET HERE