Enter your keyword

Monday 20 March 2017

Singer Victoria Kimani Dumps Label, Chocolate City Music [PICS]


Sexy Kenyan singer Victoria Kimani has said she is ready to quit her Nigerian label Chocolate City after releasing her album SAFARI under the Audu Maikori and M.

I Abaga led music company.She wrote on Instagram,

 “Man “these labels got me feelin independent! But still I keep pushing cuz greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. 

Safari is my last project with @choccitymusic …. 

Excited about what’s next’.”Victoria Kimani has been with the recording company since 2012. 

She has received mixed success since signing. 

She joins, Milli, Pryse, Brymo and Ice Prince on the growing list of top artiste who have quit the company in the past few years.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular

SEE LATEST HERE

ALL FULL POST HERE (HOME) | GET WIDGET HERE