Enter your keyword

Sunday 19 February 2017

Flavour's baby mama, Anna Banner, celebrates her 22nd birthday today (Photo)

     

The winner of the MBGN 2013 and Flavour's baby mama, Anna Banner, marks her 22nd birthday today. 

She shared the lovely photo on her Instagram account. She wrote;

When Grace steps in, shut doors open!The moment you realize you're not worthy of his.

but He keeps performing great miracles in your life.Thank you Father for loving me regardless of my flaws/sins. 

Thank you my beautiful Father for giving.

me the gift of life. I'm plus one today!!

happy birthday to me & all February celebrants rock 





     



       

       

       

       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular

SEE LATEST HERE

ALL FULL POST HERE (HOME) | GET WIDGET HERE