Enter your keyword

Wednesday 15 February 2017

My African Magic 2017 Awards Dress Will Be The Talk Of Town – Mercy Aigbe Boasts

     


Mercy Aigbe got tongues wagging last year when she wore a white beaded frothydress to the AMVCA.

The Benin born Nollywood actress has revealed that her dress for this year’s AMVCA award will be mind-blowing.

The actress hinted while celebrating with her fashion designer, House of Luminee, at her new office on Monday.

The popular Yoruba actress, who is presently finding her way into the English sector of the movie industry stated, 

“They need to watch out for my AMVCA dress this year”.

The mother of two, who is rated to be the most stylish Yoruba actress among hercolleagues, stated in an interview that she loves to be stylish.Her words:

“One thing for me is; I love to be very stylish.

 I feel you have to look the same way you want to be addressed either in a negative or positive way.

 I just love fashion and everybody around me knows that and I also love taking pictures. 

Some people think it is vain but that is what makes me happy and makes me feel good.

 I think I have gotten to a certain age that I must do whatever makes me look good.”
       

       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular

SEE LATEST HERE

ALL FULL POST HERE (HOME) | GET WIDGET HERE