Enter your keyword

Monday 20 February 2017

My success wasn’t surprising, I knew I would be a big star one day- Simi

     


These days are obviously great times for Singer, Simi as she has added another achievement to her already long list by being recently snagged by telecoms brand Etisalat as a brand ambassador.

Smiling from ear to ear, the singer who obviously couldn’t hide her joy told Saturday Beats in a chat, that this achievement was a big deal for her.

“I am very elated that such is happening to me right now. 

This will give me a bigger platform than I had before.

The limelight is now bigger than it used to me.When you work hard and have good work ethics and you continue toimprove.

 yourself, the sky is the beginning of the limit.

 I am not surprised at my success, I am just grateful to God.My record label, Xtreme Music, is very important to my career. 

They allow me to have creative expression. 

They don’t dictate the kind of music I do. 

They support me and push me.”When asked if she’s going to follow the footsteps of some of her colleagues who are telecoms.

 brand ambassadors and later ‘port’ to a rival company after the expiration of their contract, Simi said she would not do that.

“I am with Etisalat and I will not leave,” she said.
       

       



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular

SEE LATEST HERE

ALL FULL POST HERE (HOME) | GET WIDGET HERE